BGP blackhole routers available to public?

Andrew Kirch AKirch at AllThingsIT.com
Fri Jan 26 15:36:03 UTC 2007

Of
> Bill Nash
> Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 9:22 AM
> To: Gregory Edigarov
> Cc: nanog at merit.edu
> Subject: Re: BGP blackhole routers available to public?
>

> On Fri, 26 Jan 2007, Gregory Edigarov wrote:
>
> > I was looking over the internet for them, but it seems that I would
get
> a much
> > quicker answer from the list.
> > Can somebody show me any good public BGP blackhole routers? --
>
> Which begs the question.. why would you deploy a public blackhole
route
> table?
>
> - billn

Perhaps, and I might be wrong, he's referring to an updating list of
BOGON/MARTIAN sources.  Assuming this to be true, I tend to reference
the following list: http://www.cymru.com/Bogons/.

Andrew D Kirch - All Things IT
Office: 317-755-0202
Cell: 317-507-1192
"si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes."