Colocation in the US.

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Wed Jan 24 23:36:39 UTC 2007

Speaking as the operator of at least one datacenter that was originally
built to water cool mainframes... Water is not hard to deal with, but it
has its own discipline, especially when you are dealing with lots of it
(flow rates, algicide, etc). And there aren't lots of great manifolds to
allow customer (joe-end user) service-able connections (like how many
folks do you want screwing with DC power supplies/feeds without some
serious insurance)..

Once some standardization comes to this, and valves are built to detect
leaks, etc... things will be good.

DJ