Google wants to be your Internet

Jamie Bowden jamie at photon.com
Tue Jan 23 17:25:24 UTC 2007

Virginia Power replaced our meter over the summer with a new one that
has wireless on it.  The meter reader just drives a truck past the
houses and grabs the data without him/her ever leaving the truck.  I
have no idea what protocol they're using, or if it's even remotely
secure.

Jamie Bowden
--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"