Undersea fiber cut after Taiwan earthquake - PCCW / Singtel / KT e tc connectivity disrupted

Jamie Bowden jamie at photon.com
Mon Jan 22 13:57:15 UTC 2007

We have a railroad tunnel in Fairfax?

On the less snarky side, I suspect that one wrong move by a backhoe
along the Dulles Toll Road would screw about half the east coast.

Jamie Bowden
--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"