HTML email, was Re: Phishing and BGP Blackholing

Joseph Jackson JJackson at aninetworks.com
Thu Jan 18 02:05:22 UTC 2007

(Snip)

but they could be
corrected with proper education (how about keeping every URL under one
second-level domain related to your company, perhaps companyname.com)

(Snip)

Proper education for whom, the people setting up the site probably know
this already.  It's the bosses and marketing that don't care about DNS
structure.  Damn it they want mazdausa.com and not usa.mazda.com and
they will have it their way!

At least that's how it is most places I've seen.

Joseph