Repeated packet loss on AT&T

Matthew Crocker matthew at crocker.com
Tue Jan 16 19:31:06 UTC 2007

I have had similar issues with AT&T in NY.  They have peering issues
with MCI killing random access to random websites, (www.netflix.com,
www.netbank.com).  I trouble shot it with AT&T a couple week ago and
they killed a bad link.  It fixed my problem.  Last I knew the link
was still down and they were looking to repair it this week.

-Matt

--
Matthew S. Crocker
President