Network end users to pull down 2 gigabytes a day, continuously?

Gian Constantine constantinegi at corp.earthlink.net
Mon Jan 15 23:54:26 UTC 2007

The changes in network news have little to do with consumer
tendencies or entrenched content provider culture. News departments
have operated at a financial loss for many many years. The big
networks supported news as a service to the public, not as a
moneymaker. Furthermore, the internet has really changed the way news
is consumed. I really think it falls outside of the entertainment
discussion. It is a very different product.

Gian Anthony Constantine
Senior Network Design Engineer
Earthlink, Inc.