ISP Security BOF @NANOG 39

Danny McPherson danny at tcb.net
Sat Jan 13 15:47:27 UTC 2007

Folks,
For some crazy reason I've agreed again to chair the ISP Security BOF
at NANOG 39 in Toronto.  If you've got items you'd like to discuss, like
to see discussed, or would prefer not be presented, please let me
know ASAP.

The two agenda items for the moment are meant to be, in the very spirit
of a BOF, loose panel discussions on the following topics:

The root of a log: Extracting Intelligence from the Woods
Botnet C&C: Extirpate or Infiltrate?

If you'd be interested in sharing your views, please let me know,
although RSVP is not necessary.  Slides are welcome but not
required.

Thanks in advance, see you in Toronto!

-danny