Network end users to pull down 2 gigabytes a day, continuously?

Michael Painter tvhawaii at shaka.com
Fri Jan 12 22:29:08 UTC 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Gian Constantine
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 5:24 AM
Subject: Re: Network end users to pull down 2 gigabytes a day, continuously?

>>Yes, the NCTC.
I have spoken with two of the vendors you mentioned. Neither have pass-through licensing rights. I still have to go directly to most
of the content providers to get the proper licensing rights.
There are a few vendors out there who will help a company attain these rights, but the solution is not turnkey on licensing. To be
clear, it is not turnkey for the major U.S. content providers.<<

Back in the 'day', these folks were great to work with, but I have no idea of how they would deal with "IPTV".
http://www.4com.com/Company-Profile.html

Btw, I thought VoD was one of the main drivers of IPTV, at the local level at least.

--Michael