Network end users to pull down 2 gigabytes a day, continuously?

Gian Constantine constantinegi at corp.earthlink.net
Fri Jan 12 15:24:21 UTC 2007

Yes, the NCTC.

I have spoken with two of the vendors you mentioned. Neither have
pass-through licensing rights. I still have to go directly to most of
the content providers to get the proper licensing rights.

There are a few vendors out there who will help a company attain
these rights, but the solution is not turnkey on licensing. To be
clear, it is not turnkey for the major U.S. content providers.

Gian Anthony Constantine
Senior Network Design Engineer
Earthlink, Inc.