Network end users to pull down 2 gigabytes a day, continuously?

Michael.Dillon at btradianz.com Michael.Dillon at btradianz.com
Wed Jan 10 09:43:11 UTC 2007

> How many channels can you get on your (terrestrial) broadcast receiver?

There are about 30 channels broadcast free-to-air
on digital freeview in the UK. I only have so many
hours in the day so I never have a problem in finding
something. Some people are TV junkies or they only
want some specific content so they get satellite dishes.
Any Internet TV service has a limited market because
it competes head-on with free-to-air and satellite
services. And it is difficult to plug Internet TV into
your existing TV setup.

--Michael Dillon