Network end users to pull down 2 gigabytes a day, continuously?

Gian Constantine constantinegi at corp.earthlink.net
Wed Jan 10 01:40:24 UTC 2007

It would not be any easier. The negotiations are very complex. The
issue is not one of infrastructure capex. It is one of jockeying
between content providers (big media conglomerates) and the video
service providers (cable companies).

Gian Anthony Constantine
Senior Network Design Engineer
Earthlink, Inc.