Network end users to pull down 2 gigabytes a day, continuously?

Gian Constantine constantinegi at corp.earthlink.net
Tue Jan 9 18:55:47 UTC 2007

This is a little presumptuous on my part, but what other reason would
motivate a migration to IPv6. I fail to see us running out of unicast
addresses any time soon. I have been hearing IPv6 is coming for many
years now. I think video service is really the only motivation for
migrating.

I am wrong on plenty of things. This may very well be one of them. :-)

Gian Anthony Constantine
Senior Network Design Engineer
Earthlink, Inc.