Reminders regarding NANOG-39

Betty Burke bburke at merit.edu
Fri Jan 5 22:00:39 UTC 2007

All:

Welcome to 2007! I trust all had a wonderful end to 2006, and look forward
to 2007 along with meeting again in Toronto for NANOG-39!!!

I will keep this note short, however I know you will be interested in these
few reminders:>

Final drafts of presentation slides are due for review on January 19, and
final versions for posting are due on January 26. The Program Committee
will be completing the 2nd round presentation reviews early next week and a
posted agenda is expected shortly thereafter.

The agenda is looking great as you can see from the list of Topics
currently posted at
<http://nanog.org/mtg-0702/topics.html>
We look forward to posting and sharing the full agenda information via the
NANOG web site once the PC has completed its work.

The full CFP with details can be found at:
<http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0702/callforpresent.html>

Do not miss out on NANOG-39 and Toronto!  It is the place to be in
February.  If you have not already completed your meeting registration,
consider doing so soon! The registration fee increases on January 16, 2007,
and the room block rate expires on January 19, 2007. For further
information refer to
<https://www.nanog.org/registration/>    and
<http://nanog.org/mtg-0702/hotel.html>

Lastly, we encourage all sponsors (small, large, etc.) to consider a
sponsorship opportunity in Toronto.  There is still time to let us know of
your interest as Break and Beer & Gear opportunities remain available.  If
interested, send email to
nanog-support at nanog.org and we will get right back to you with further
information.

As always, feel free to send your comments, questions, concerns, and
praise:> to

steering at nanog.org
nanog-support at nanog.org

All best, and see you in Toronto!

Betty Burke
NANOG Project Manager and NANOG SC Member
Merit Network Inc.
www.merit.edu
www.nanog.org
(734) 647-3743