would you run this little script, please

Vassili Tchersky vt at phear.org
Tue Jan 2 20:04:29 UTC 2007

Le Tue, Jan 02, 2007 at 07:04:58AM -1000, Randy Bush a écrit :
> if you have a bsd, linux , or probably cygwin machine, would you
> please run the attached script once as a favor to a research
> project?

I did run it from several place around the world.
Please note that the syntax is not working with the NANOG version of
traceroute. One should use traceroute.lbl instead.

Also, because it's often easier to wget a file than having it in your
mailbox, I put one version online, ask me to remove it if you're against
this.

http://opa.loque.org/~vt/in_probe-v1.4.sh
http://opa.ipv6.loque.org/~vt/in_probe-v1.4.sh

--