96.2.0.0/16 Bogons

bmanning at karoshi.com bmanning at karoshi.com
Tue Feb 27 20:02:37 UTC 2007

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 08:25:13AM +0900, Randy Bush wrote:
> > i know its all the rage to post/shame the offending parties (those
> > whois filtering policies don't reflect our own)
>
> bull
>
> we are trying to validate experimental results.  sorry if that
> offends you or you do your research result validation differently.
>
> randy

	none taken... although "name/shame" as a technique for
	validating experimetnal results is a tried & ture method,
	an equally valid technique is to look in the other direction
	and praise/name those whose practices match your expected
	results. ...  i'd prefer to see the full curve, not just the
	sigma-six folks on the left side.

--bill