Time to think about a new NANOG AUP?

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Wed Feb 14 16:04:30 UTC 2007

> I agree with Gadi. Everything which affects Internet
> stability (e.g. DNS
> denial-of-service attacks) deserves attention of network
> operators. IMHO
> it's time to think about a new NANOG AUP.

Back in the beginning of December, I posted a message:
http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog-futures/msg01600.html
which points out that times have changed over the past 10 years and that
we need to change to accomodate the new realities.

This discussion really belongs on the nanog-futures mailing but it isn't
easy to find where to subscribe that list. For the record, if you look
on this page:
http://www.nanog.org/email.html
you can subscribe to nanog-futures and tell us what you think a new AUP
would look like.

--Michael Dillon