death of the net predicted by deloitte -- film at 11

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Sun Feb 11 18:32:16 UTC 2007

On Sun, Feb 11, 2007 at 11:14:49AM -0700, brett watson wrote:
> On Feb 11, 2007, at 10:58 AM, Chris L. Morrow wrote:
> > perhaps next time the news folks could
> >ask someone who runs a network what the problems are that face network
> >operators?
>
> they did ask one, you must have missed this from the article:
>
> "Verisign, the American firm which provides the backbone for much of
> the net, including domain names .com and .net,......."

isn't this a little like saying we are running out of voice capacity on
the network because YellowPages can't find cheap paper to print their
directories?

surely they could have found a more relevant source.

--
[ Jim Mercer        jim at reptiles.org        +971 50 436-3874 ]
[          I want to live forever, or die trying.            ]