broken DNS proxying at public wireless hotspots

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Sat Feb 3 07:31:04 UTC 2007

On Sat, 3 Feb 2007, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> What do nanogers usually do when caught in a situation like this?

Important question: if memory serves, and you are in the "Paris Charles de
Gaulle International Airport", wireless costs money.

This is after paying, right?

I had this problem in a more annoying location. On a connexxion wireless
on a flight to NYC.

What I do if there are no alternatives is very simply... kick back and
listen to some music (unless you have some cellular 3G connectivity).

	Gadi.