what the heck do i do now?

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Thu Feb 1 00:55:12 UTC 2007

> one problem with this is that the pain is not felt by the misconfigured
> folk, but by distant innocents.

        etc.

One problem we have is that we tend to see the internet as a perfect
simulation of a fair and just system, at least as a first goal.

I don't know if that's possible or not. I don't know if anyone has
actually explored the issue deeply. One problem is that there are many
different notions of justice present globally. Probably thousands with
significant real-world referents.

--
        -Barry Shein

Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 800-THE-WRLD        | Login: Nationwide