what the heck do i do now?

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Thu Feb 1 00:16:18 UTC 2007

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, Derek J. Balling wrote:

> I think that at some poing, Paul has a right to attempt to reclaim the
> sane use of his domain name, and considering how long the DNSBL in
> question has been out of commission, and people who use it should know
> that by now, the carrot needs to be traded in for a stick.

100% in agreement with everything Derek says. In the immediate term, it's
*very* rude to just return false positives for everything, but
maps.vix.com hasn't been a live DNSBL since 1999...

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Victorville, California     PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.