DreamHost Contact?

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Mon Dec 31 04:27:02 UTC 2007

> Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 21:42:21 -0500
> From: Michael Greb <mgreb at linode.com>
> To: nanog at merit.edu
> Subject: DreamHost Contact?

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 9B1
San Jose, CA 95134

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."