Quick Update

Betty J. Burke bburke at merit.edu
Wed Dec 19 20:57:20 UTC 2007

Hello Everyone:

First, on behalf of Merit Network, we wish all a safe and wonderful holiday
season.  As 2007 draws to a close, we hope you agree, much progress has
been achieved.  We still have more to do and look forward to a great start
this February in San Jose for NANOG42.

Taking just a moment, we want to pass along a few updates regarding the
next meeting.

The Program Committee is doing a great job.  The agenda looks very exciting
and is expected to be posted very shortly.  Thanks to many!

We have a number of sponsors and encourage others to consider the remaining
opportunities.  If interested, please see
http://www.nanog.org/contribute.html.

Lastly, do not forget to register early!  Please note the following date
reminders:

Registration rates increase Thursday, January 17, 2008
Hotel group rate expires Monday, January 28, 2008

Again, best wishes and we look forward to seeing all in San Jose this
February.

Betty Burke
Merit NANOG Project Manager
NANOG SC Member