European ISP enables IPv6 for all?

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 23:29:21 UTC 2007

On Dec 17, 2007 10:29 AM, Sean Siler <Sean.Siler at microsoft.com> wrote:

> Thanks to all for your private replies - I have the answer now.
>
> (It appears to be Free.fr, if you are interested.)
>
> http://www.iliad.fr/en/presse/2007/CP_IPv6_121207_eng.pdf

I'm glad they managed to get in all the hype for v6 with little in the
way of reality though... nothing like making it simple for people to
get confused example:

"This connection system is backward compatible with the current fixed IPv4."

--or---

" Furthermore, IPv6 simplifies the configuration of devices when connected to
the Internet. It improves data security and supports quality of services."

how does it improve data security exactly?

-Chris
hurrah!