IEEE 40GE & 100GE

Bora Akyol bora.akyol at aprius.com
Wed Dec 12 00:35:03 UTC 2007

IEEE is seeking feedback from network operators etc on the reach
requirements for 40GE & 100GE.

If you have direct feedback to give, please contact Chris Cole directly
(email address below).

This is very important as it will directly impact how much you pay for those
soon to be cherished 40 & 100 GE hardware in the future. I believe
information on how many patch panel connections you expect the links to go
through is also highly valued.

Regards

Bora