IPv4 BGP Table Reduction Analysis - Prefixes Filter by RIRs Minimum Allocations Boundaries

Eduardo Ascenco Reis eduardo at intron.com.br
Tue Dec 4 20:12:56 UTC 2007

Hi Valdis and fellow,

 Sun, 02 Dec 2007 15:19:14 -0500, Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu escreveu:

> Eduardo - if you still have the lab setup and netflow/whatever data, is there
> any way to tell if any of those 30% routes affected are in any way "high
> traffic" sites?

This is a great suggestion.

Does any of you now a public flow database (similar to Oregon archive) that can be used for that ? It would be nice to analyse each estimated affected prefix against real traffic data (netflow aggregated per prefix).

I only have access to netflow data from one AS from Brazil that for sure is not representative for others ASes outside Brazil.

Any idea ?

Eduardo Ascenço Reis
<eduardo at intron.com.br>