How to get help from your ISP for security problems

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Thu Aug 30 18:27:23 UTC 2007

I'm used to the fingerpointing, but I was amazed when I met a lot of
security researchers which didn't seem to know about all the different
things ISPs are doing to help customers avoid having their computers
compromised by intrusions and repairing their computers afterwards.

So I started putting together a web page of paid and free ISP security
support links.  If you are a national or large regional ISP in the US,
send me your link and I'll add it.

<http://www.donelan.com/ispsupport.html>

Note: I haven't said how to get help from some other ISP.