Anyone from live.com or hotmail around here?

Raymond L. Corbin rcorbin at hostmysite.com
Tue Aug 28 20:52:27 UTC 2007

Hello,

I think I posted about this yesterday. Their 'support' got back to me
today with:

"Thank you for Contacting MSN Hotmail Domain Support.  Unfortunately we
won't be abl;e to provide you with spam samples"

I assumed this as a canned response. Then I noticed the "abl;e". I would
really like to speak with one of the MSN/Hotmail/Live
postmasters/sysadmins. The mailservers are giving a lot of 550 responses
from various servers in our network and the 'support' isn't really
giving me anything to go on.

Raymond Corbin

Support Analyst

HostMySite.com