Does anyone multihome anymore?

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Wed Aug 22 18:12:21 UTC 2007

> Actually, in my case I dont think it would help because 577 has some
> sort of paid agreement with teleglobe and probably a very cheap (or even
> zero $$$) agreement with Cogent. So I dont think they would let me
> influence their exit path to make them pay Teleglobe more money :)

Since AS577 keeps coming up in this discussion. They certainly could
have adjusted their routing during this event if they felt their
customers/business were being negatively impacted.

If it didn't meet that threshold, who are we to judge what is good for
their customers/business??

The Internet is not something you can provide total quality assurance on
while many organizations have various definitions for words like
"total", "quality", and "assurance".

Deepak