Does anyone multihome anymore?

Dan Armstrong dan at beanfield.com
Wed Aug 22 14:33:27 UTC 2007

We're connected to Teleglobe(6453), Telus(852), TeliaSonera(1299),
MCI(701), and L3(3356)

We don't play any economic games with our traffic - our routing policy
is (theoretically) designed to give the best possible product to our
customers, and although we weren't dead in the water during the cable
cut, we had major problems - especially to Bell(577) for the same reason
as Mike.

So what is the solution?  So do we connect to Bell as well?  Even though
they are the ones with the moronic routing policy? It would solve the
problem, but it's certainly not the way to support "quality" carriers by
purchasing only quality bandwidth...