Transatlantic Ethernet suggestions (London - Toronto)

Simon Lockhart simon at slimey.org
Wed Aug 22 07:28:28 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm in the process of building a new network, and have a requirement for an
ethernet link between London (Telehouse, Redbus Sovereign, or Interxion), and
Telehouse Canada (151 Front St, Toronto). I'm looking for either a 10M link,
or (if the price is good) fractional 100M (e.g. 30M).

I've already got pricing from Hibernia (EoTDM), and Cogent (EoMPLS), but does
anyone have any recommendations for who else should be able to provide this?

Does anyone have any experiences (good or bad) of Cogent's transatlantic
ethernet services that they could share with me off-list?

Many thanks,

Simon