Cogent latency / congestion

Eric Spaeth eric at spaethco.com
Mon Aug 20 23:53:48 UTC 2007

Deepak Jain wrote:
> That said, Cogent's page says nothing about sabotage
> (status.cogentco.com) and I can't find the reference on teliasonera's
> page.... Link please?

The updates I received from Telia have only been verbal, but they
indicated that an entire span of fiber would need to be replaced and
that the segment could not be spliced (they didn't say "sabotage").
The quote I included earlier was from wcix.net rep Dennis Nugent's post
in this thread:  http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=629335

I figured it would be better to include his written updates from Telia
instead of paraphrasing my conversations with our account team.

-Eric