DNS not working - Rank High

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 22:41:21 UTC 2007

On 8/17/07, leeyao at trashymail.com <leeyao at trashymail.com> wrote:

> On 8/17/07, Hex Star <hexstar at gmail.com> wrote:

> google.com still show search engine. Please advise how to do so more
> visitor in return? May the Gods be with you!
> >
> > There is a special secret to getting Google to rank you highest in the
> > world. The first thing you have to do is get a dictionary and make one
> > webpage for every single word in the dictionary. You CANNOT automate
> > this, you have to type in every single word in the dictionary. When you
> > have finished this, email me and I will continue to help you dominate
> > the search rankings.
> >
> > See only true network ninjas and dojo webmasters will help you not those
> > NANOG sissies. All those guys do is drink Mountain Dew and eat Soda Pop
> > fizzy candy all day
> > (http://www.groovycandies.com/V2ProdDetail1.asp?Product_ID=8038 ) I
> don\'t
> > know why they do this must be some form of Tymnet pre Internet BBS thing
> > from Bolt, Beranek and Newman days.
> >
> > So when you finished making these pages in both english and spanish,
> > e-mail me. I can make you seriously richer then Deng Xiaoping overnight.
> >

> > --
> > J. Oquendo
> > \"Excusatio non petita, accusatio manifesta\"
> >
> >  http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF684C42E
> > sil . infiltrated @ net http://www.infiltrated.net
> >

> Thank you oh wise wonton soop!

Please note that I did not write that, I am confused as to why Lee Yao
decided to replace the original senders name (whoever it is, I can only
assume Lee Yao received the post offlist and decided to reply on list
anyways...) with mine and am very unhappy that he is trying to get me
involved is his games. He should be unsubscribed from the list as he has
contributed absolutely nothing but garbage!