Domain tasting; a load of hot air?

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Wed Aug 15 07:30:24 UTC 2007

> > > http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-2-10aug07.htm

> Is this something where a consensus 'vote' from a larger
> group would help?
> or one of the letter writing campaigns congress loves so much?

My impression is that it will be more useful for many individuals to
make their own comments. In particular, at the URL above, there is a
Request For Information document that is a sort of questionnaire.
Because of the fact that it is a questionnaire, I suspect that ICANN
plans to treat it as a sort of survey. In that case, numbers count.

--Michael Dillon