inter-domain link recovery

Chengchen Hu huc at ieee.org
Wed Aug 15 07:11:14 UTC 2007

Thank you for comments. I know there are economic/contractual relationships between two networks, and BGP cannot find a path that the business rules forbid.  But when in these cases, how to recover it? The network operators just wait for physically reparing the link or they may manully configure an alternative path by paying another network for transit service or finding a peering network?

C. Hu