[policy] When Tech Meets Policy...

Dorn Hetzel dhetzel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 21:43:40 UTC 2007

Or perhaps domains can be on-line instantly for a $100 non-refundable "rush"
fee, or be cheaper and more refundable if you don't mind waiting longer
(long enough to fix the tasting issues)  And yes, I suppose ICANN or similar
would have to collect or mandate the costs for it to affect all areas of the
problem?