[ppml] too many variables

vijay gill vgill at vijaygill.com
Fri Aug 10 18:41:46 UTC 2007

On 8/10/07, Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm at ipinc.net> wrote:

> [...]

I knew reading nanog was a bad idea. However, now that I am well and truly
in the weeds, might as well go forth.
The phrase that I think I am looking for is.... it's coming to me...almost
there.... ah yes
amortization specifically amortization...units sold... cost basis...
something something.

/vijay

The big difference is that the PC vendors get the processors from Intel and