Client information?

Hyunseog Ryu r.hyunseog at ieee.org
Fri Aug 10 13:50:24 UTC 2007

For ISP, I don't care what applications customers are running.
As long as they are legitimate, it's o.k. with me.
Only concern will be whether they are running malicious code such as
Virus, Spam, DDoS client, or not, which means abusing network resources
and other people's resource.
For that purpose, pretty much nmap is performing basic function.
Then if you need, you can capture the info from network.
So I don't see the reason to spend additional money for finding more
info about the host that connect to us.

Hyun