Problems with either Cisco.com or AT&T?

Schliesser, Benson Benson.Schliesser at savvis.net
Wed Aug 8 20:29:20 UTC 2007

Yep; when I sent my previous note, AS109 was still originating routes.
But packets seemed to die at the border router. Now I'm also seeing
routes via AS701 (UU/Verizon Biz) and AS1239 (Sprint) as well as AT&T,
but still no connectivity.

A few moments ago I was getting a response from the www.cisco.com
website, but it was a 403 Forbidden response. Thus I suspect that it's
not even a network problem so much as a website (LB, server, etc) issue,
or a DDoS attack, etc.

(Perhaps operators are changing route policy, trying to "fix" the wrong
issue?)

-Benson