Cisco CRS-1 vs Juniper 1600 vs Huawei NE5000E

Jason J. W. Williams williamsjj at digitar.com
Fri Aug 3 21:32:08 UTC 2007

We're Juniper right now, but we're looking at the Foundry MLX line for
possible future sites due to cost/performance. So I'd be interested in
folks' experience with Foundry's Terathon gear and associated IronWare
revs. Its supposed to be a lot better than the JetCore stuff
(cam-trashing problems etc.) but it'd be nice to hear what folks are
seeing in real life.

Best Regards,
Jason