Cisco CRS-1 vs Juniper 1600 vs Huawei NE5000E

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Fri Aug 3 14:49:37 UTC 2007

At 02:17 AM 8/3/2007, you wrote:
>Hi,, group
>
>  I need some help.
>
>   Which equipment is better ( perfomance, availability,
>scalability, features, Support, and Price ($$$) ) ???
>
>  Some experience in the real life ????

Dependent on your interface needs, if GigE, 10G, (40G & 100G in the
future) and POS are all you need, include the Foundry XMR in your
eval too. Very solid software and excellent support at a price point
which is significantly lower than C & J. I don't know the pricing for H.

-Robert

Tellurian Networks - Global Hosting Solutions Since 1995
http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin