Gwd: crypted document

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Fri Aug 3 02:53:01 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007, Hex Star wrote:

> Why would someone in the ISP industry try to spread a virus? Ironically I
> suppose a ISP admin may have their own computer infected... :P

If you could read the header, the question you would have asked is, "What
is Chris Adams doing in Korea sending virus mail to nanog?"  :)

It's a shame there's no test before people subscribe.

For the humor impaired, obviously, some PC in Korea is infected with the
latest virus and has both Chris's and the nanog list's addresses handy.  I
wasn't kidding about the test thing though :)