PANAP: free IX in Paris - France

Frederic NGUYEN fnguyen at t-online.fr
Sun Apr 29 13:04:47 UTC 2007

Dear Collegues,

Some of you may consider this email as a spam.
However, can we really consider a free network service proposal as such?

PANAP is a free IX located in Paris, France.
Membership is completely free and we offer up to 10GE connection.
All we ask you is to peer with us :)
Currently only IPv4 is available. But IPv6 will come before summer.
Multicast will come next.

I created PANAP with my teams in July 2005.
Since then, it grew up very rapidly, counting now over 100 members.
http://www.panap.fr/members.php

For those interested, I'd like to invite you to join PANAP by applying here:
http://www.panap.fr/join.php

Best regards,

Frederic NGUYEN (aka chainess)
Senior Manager