Hotmail blackholing certain IP ranges ?

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Wed Apr 25 23:43:19 UTC 2007

Yeah they and a few others started doing this not too long ago (few months). I thought perhaps something common got upgraded/patched but then I just thought that it was a rather odd configuration change..

It certainly is new. A chap I know (for some reason) set his source port for queries to be port 53 and his DNS queries started to fail.

--
Leigh