Need a Comcast contact

John lists at nuclearfallout.net
Thu Apr 19 23:27:47 UTC 2007

If you work for Comcast and have the ability to investigate routing problems in the northwest, please contact me off-list. An odd routing issue has been affecting your customers and ours for about the last month and I am still trying to determine exactly what's going on and how to fix it.

(I've already tried all the Comcast NOC numbers and emails that I can find, from the NOC database, peering database, WHOIS information, etc, and as a Comcast customer I've also tried to go through the standard support channels. If anyone here thinks they have a resource that I haven't tried, please let me know.)

-John