Number of BGP routes a large ISP sees in total

Yi Wang yiwang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Apr 18 00:20:15 UTC 2007

I guess what I see there is the lower bound of the path diversity?
Because even
though an edge router received more than one path for a prefix, it'll
only export
the best route to the other edge routers of the ISP.

Yi