rbl.cluecentral.net is back in the air

Sabri Berisha sabri at cluecentral.net
Thu Apr 12 15:29:47 UTC 2007

Dear all,

This is to let you know that I have resuscitated the DNSBL which lists
all IPv4 space currently announced by ASN and country-code.

For those of you who remember, I closed it down for personal reasons 18
months ago. The current version is light-coded, easy to maintain and
almost fully-automatic. One of the main reasons to build it again was
the high number of queries which was still incoming on the servers, so
apparently it was very popular.

More information on how to use it can be found on

http://www.cluecentral.net/rbl/

If you reply or flame, please reply-to-poster.

Thanks,

--
Sabri