Abuse procedures... Reality Checks

Azinger, Marla marla.azinger at frontiercorp.com
Mon Apr 9 21:11:28 UTC 2007

I have to disagree.  SWIP is not meaningless.

In my company some functions related to sending a SWIP are automated, but my company has people on staff who know that it is happening and what it means.

And I talk with plenty of other companies that fall into the same boat.

In short I find this one comment below to be argumentive and full of conjecture.

Regards
Marla Azinger
Frontier Communications