GoDaddy's abuse procedures [was: ICANNs role [was: Re: On-going ...]]

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sat Apr 7 18:19:58 UTC 2007

While you have your friend's ear, ask him why they maintain a spam policy of
blocking complete /24's when:
a) the space has been divided into multiple sub-blocks and assigned to
different companies, all well-documented and queryable in ARIN
b) there have been repeated pleas to whitelist a certain IP in separate
sub-block that is only being punished for the behavior of others in a
different sub-block.

Frank