On-going Internet Emergency and Domain Names

Albert Meyer from_nanog at corenap.com
Wed Apr 4 05:17:32 UTC 2007

Gadi,

4 days and 56 messages later... no pieces of the sky have hit me on the head
yet. Trolling NANOG-L is as productive as ever. How long until you troll us
again? Will it be another "INTERNET EMERGENCY!!!!" or just a provocative
statement that starts a 50-message OT argument about botnets? NANOG-L would be
more useful to those of use who actually operate networks if you would stop it.